Tuesday, May 24, 2011

....would have been happier cheated



He thought that I trusted him but I did not.I discovered that he intended a mischief, and I tried and succeeded in letting him believe that I got played. Nevertheless oblivious of it all he was still puckering up to me his 20 teethed smile on the little balloon of a face with deep punctures on each side and two huge round mirrors fringed with black swept up feathers looking at me, completely trusting.

I hoped I had got played.Had I got played his smile would have been earned not short changed from him.I hated myself.
His achievement could have been real but for the intelligent, calculative me.
I would have been happier cheated. He trusted me to trust him the way he trusted me.



It is about my dearest Nephew. He is a 3 yr old pack of mischeives and my pace maker :)

4 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

You gave me a pleasant surprise.. wow!! well done RM..and welcome back.. incidentally its title of my latest post..

Rashmirekha Manna said...

Thank you so much sir.... it felt really warm.... and happier to know that it is also the title of your latest one...



P.S. My next one is going to be something on your lines.... I've tried at least... :)

Regards

Beyond Horizon said...

So Sweet :)

Sharing the most innocent relationship yet a lot learning too :)

Rashmirekha Manna said...

@ Beyond Horizon: :) :)

I just love him :)

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...