Saturday, July 8, 2017

I hope it all makes sense at the end

I pray..

That on the last day of my life all of this makes sense to me

Why I laughed so much
Why I dreamt so much
Why I cried so much
I hope it makes sense to me

What I waited for so much
What I looked forward to so much
What was my eagerness all about
I hope it makes sense to me

Getting ready for an event and then unceremoniously putting everything back
Being about to embark on a journey and then dropping all plans
Going all the way to a stage then coming back without watching the performance 
I hope it all makes sense to me

One day I will see the completion of the tasks I take
I will see the fulfillment of commitments that they make
One day I will reach the finishing line of a race I take
And then it would all make sense to me

I hope, I pray, I entreat You my owner

Let there be one such moment when it all makes sense to me






Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...