Thursday, March 1, 2012

God really loves me

Writing after a long span of time.

Feel like I have lost the touch. I have forgotten how to write ?

Sounding like sonething sad has happened to me ???/

On the contrary I have been too busy with happiness

I have been too busy wondering at the way life can turn around and smile at you?

Gaping at my own life and hands full of happiness.....

God really loves me.

Thank you God

And when I visit this place my abode where my heart speaks I was touched by the warmth of the fire place kept alive by my friends...

Hope to be a regular visitor again

Special thanks to Ramesh sir who kept inspiring me to keep writing

4 comments:

Ramesh Sood said...

Thanks a lot.. RM..excellent I am happy to see you back and happier to find you soaked with happiness.. life is indeed very beautiful..with all its hues and colours and shades.. and while I feel nice but I have always believed that inspiration is internal to a person..nothing happens from outside..you chose..and that's the truth... RS:)

Saumya said...

hiii rashmi....quite a long time.....i too have lost the touch...& hav almost forgotten how to write....wish cud be back :(

Rashmirekha Manna said...

@Ramesh Sir: I completely agree with you. It is just that we at times do not allow ourselves to see the positive inspiring self within... at times happy to brood and grumble.

But must say there is nothing like listening to the positive one within... nothing like letting that person be

Thanks to you......


@Saumya: We need to keep trying,... we can and we will... I know it sounds cliche... but then it works :) Take care...

Unknown said...

Always GOD loves you

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...