Thursday, February 4, 2016

Way to life

On the treadmill as a beginner when I increase the speed, I panted at every degree of increase 3, 4, 5, 6 KMPH. Then I walked at a speed of 6KMPH for 5min. Thereafter when I decreased the speed, I felt relaxed even at speeds that had made me pant earlier.
I couldn't help thinking, can't we apply this to dear old life, when we choose to increase the level of efforts, a little less trouble will seem like a break.
And that's the best possible, coz life will never be without times that need effort.
One has to find a way to find breaks within that maze of times hard and a little less hard.

No comments:

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...