Saturday, July 4, 2015

Food for thought

Hello Everyone,

Today I am not going to share my own creation. Rather there is something that I liked and what made me get back to HeartspeakRM. I would love to share it with my friends out here.

I am hoping it helps me get back my knack of writing...


So here are the excerpts from what I gathered..
To achieve harmony in relationship, one needs to be at be harmony with oneself internally.

For that one needs fulfillment of 4 aspects of our personality - Physical, Emotional, Intellectual & Spiritual.

At Physical level we need food, clothing & Shelter, At an emotional level we need to get and give love.

Now coming to what stuck to me....

At an intellectual level we need good thoughts.
If one is hungry and doesn't get good food, the person will eat anything that is available just to satisfy hunger.

Similarly, when we do not get good positive thoughts, we dwell on whatever thoughts are available to us, at times very negative and detrimental.

"Intellectual Frustration" - this word stuck to me from this article on Times of India.


This cognition has brought me back here, coz I don't want to be a frustrated person in any sense of the word. That's a symptom of failure in this battle of life. It is a sign that one is going to give up. Some sort of finality. But I have not given up and not going to give up anytime soon :)

So here I am.

Satisfying my intellectual needs with my friends on this planet of beauty, love, poetry.

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...