Saturday, May 29, 2010

Afraid of the Mirror

Writing, coz I just had to write something, anything. I feel like shouting, cause the hissing in my mind is deafening. And I have to silence it. Why it can't be the same ever again.... one way or the other.
I am great at convincing people about things even I am not convinced about, one day I ended up convincing myself of certain facts. But I am trapped like a spider in my own web. I don't know what is the truth within me. That what I've convinced me or something else.
GOD I AM SO GOOD AT CONVINCING.
I just want to stop speaking to myself, I am not able to think clearly in my presence. I am my own enemy. God help me stay away from me. Stop the endless rain of words in my mind....please stop it...it's torture..... I want some silence. I want some rest.... take me...take me... to your island or palace of clouds whatever it is... I want to rest.
This is not what I wanted ever.
Please make me dumb

No comments:

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...