Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Would he be as mad.... ?



Would he really stop his galloping white horse at my sight against the black clouds ?
Would he love the rains as much as I do ? 
Would he spend hours gazing at the floating clouds, with the moon playing hide-n-seek ?
Would he let the wet breeze caress his hair for eternity and still want for more ?
Would he stop by on his way just to smell the wet earth ?
Would he be as mad as to run to the terrace in the middle of the night just to welcome the untimely rain ?
Would he take welcoming it every time it starts as his religion ?
If you call it madness, pray would he be as mad as me ?


5 comments:

Beyond Horizon said...

Aww... Its so adorable :)
Hope he is as mad as you ;)

Ramesh Sood said...

This is not being mad.... RM.. this is simply 'being..' what can be lovelier than this... but then why one should want anyone else to be like the one.. then it is more of wanting a portion of ourselves in others.. just a thought and ha, ha, you invited it..RM.. anyways..its a lovely write.. keep writing..its very soothing...for the one's who writes and others too.. thanks!!!

Rashmirekha Manna said...

@ Poonam : Thanks you liked it... good riddance from the sob stories he he ;).. I hope too

@ Ramesh Sir: Yes I invited it... a mirror.. you are right this is being... being 'ME' :) :)

I am really finding it rewarding to be me... I just have to look within and pick out one such thing each time I feel low.... but I just loose hold of the mirror at times. Hope I don't loose it anymore... the mirror and me. Thank you for this..

P.S. Thanks for joining sir

Saumya said...

be yourself like this. ... always ....be mad,stupid...n keep smiling :)

Rashmirekha Manna said...

Thanks Saumya :)

And thanks a lot for joining

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...