Wednesday, March 29, 2017

The Storm Knocks - 2


Here I am

At the door kept azar

The Storm let in

The half burnt thatch is threatening to get swept off of my head

The walls trembling, may be I'll be left with no curtain or shade

May be the thatch will reassure me and stay

May be the walls will prove themselves good to last till D Day.

This once I stand brave with nothing to loose.

If it ditches again Life will not choose me.... Life will be what I  choose.

Not afraid to loose the half burnt hut anymore

If you bring it down... I'd say "Come beat me life. ...encore "

For I'll walk lighter with no hut to guard or come home to.

The world will be my home...my home will be a dream I'll be reborn into.


This is a sequel to The Storm Knocks .....

Click here for reference

http://heartspeakrm.blogspot.in/2016/05/storm-knocks.html?m=1

No comments:

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...