Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oh Dear !

The way you love(d) me,
I don't know if you still

Don't want to know if you don't

Your love dazzled me,

and I was and am not able to see

If I loved you the same or not

It was so easy to fall in love with the way you love

I love the fact that you love(d) me

So much, I could not tell

What I loved more

You or the fact that you love me

If it's the former, it's bliss and it's glee

If the latter, it's still heaven for me

But what about you?

I did not want you to issue

an emotional blank cheque for me

2 comments:

Loch Rob said...

Not being sure where you stand with that special person can be traumatic at best. Follow your heart. If it is meant to be, it is meant to be. Peace.

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Seems you are quite deep in love with him. May you be with each other forever…

Resolve

Don’t ever try to become somebody else’s dream. That is when you lose the freedom to shape your life your own way. It is way more rewarding ...